• White bread -10 slices
• Sliced,boiled egg -2 numbers
• Mustard paste -2 tablespoon
• Salt -1/2 teaspoon
• Boiled,shredded chicken -2 cup
• Sliced cucumber -1
• Tomato ketchup -4 tablespoon
• Mayonnaise -6 tablespoon
• Powdered black pepper -1/2 teaspoon
You can either use the bread as it is or cut into desired shapes.
In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, mustard sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, and black pepper.
Add the boiled and shredded chicken in the mixed sauces. Mix everything well.
Put a piece of sliced cucumber on each slice and spread the prepared chicken filling on the bread slices.
Keep the sliced boiled egg piece on top and sprinkle black pepper powder on top.